2018 C Division Invitational Schedule
Please note the following:
- We are following National conflicts are closely as possible.
- Source Code is an event in Michigan Science Olympiad for the 2017-2018 season, so we are offering it along with the 23 national events. Both Source Code and Game On will be run as trial events; scores in these events will not affect the overall scores and ranks of teams.
- Due to the similar nature of Game On and Source Code, we have opted to self-schedule these events in opposite halves of the day in order to avoid event conflict.
- To avoid the inclusion of a “zero” block, we have decided to run Disease Detectives and Fermi Questions as self-schedule events. These events are run in the “zero” block at Nationals, and thus, they are offered as self-schedule to fit within our schedule.
- This schedule runs on a three-block system based on team numbers.